***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 4, 2009

WOW!!!

HolidayMini_US

So, have you gotten a chance to see what is inside this FABULOUS Mini Catalog?!?!?  Are you going to place your order right now using my Ordering Button to the right?  Well, in addition to the amazing seasonal stamps, papers, and accessories, Build-a-Bear die cuts, necklaces and more, is ‘My Digital Studio’–an amazing digital scrapbooking software.  This software is for so much more than just scrapbooking.  You can make greeting cards, calendars, flyers, photobooks, story books for your children, hybrid projects and even blog headers and backgrounds!!  The possiblities are vast.  It will be available on October 1st for customers to order, but one of the perks of being a demonstrator for SU! is that I already ordered it so that I can play with it before I open my home to let YOU come check it out!!! 


One other note, the Simply Adorned Charms are currently unavailable to order. There were some quality issues and Stampin' Up! only accepts the very best for us. I will keep you posted when they become available.



I want to mention the fantastic special going on NOW for hostessing a workshop which will make you want to schedule one with me right away!  From September 1st – November 30th, host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! 

After My Digital Studio is released on October 1st… host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!

Has it been a while since you’ve hosted a workshop in your home?  I would love to WOW you and your friends with some holiday projects!  I live in Delaware, but am willing to drive a bit for a workshop… ask me about where you live!  There are (almost) no bounds for me when I'm asked to help get some creative juices flowing!!

 

*This offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)