***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 23, 2009

I {heart} My Digital Studio!!

8x8 15-percent-012



The countdown has begun....On October 1st, you will be able to purchase this FANTASTIC papercrafting software - My Digital Studio - that I have fallen in love with.  I was never much of a scrapper.  I did it when a Design Team required it, or someone asked me to (for a class, for their personal use, etc.).  Now, I actually am doing it for MYSELF!!  I have created two albums so far, and this is another page out of the more "elegant" album.  The other one is my "fun" album.  In this album, I used the birthday template, and then changed all of the colors and most of the embellishments used, but kept the layouts very similar for the most part.

You may remember that there is currently a Hostess Special going on, and on October 1st, it will include MDS.  Here are the details incase you forgot:

Hostess Promotion


Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009

Promotion Details:

We're excited to bring you this sweet deal for hostesses September through November:

  • Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
    *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.


On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter:

  • Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!


If I only had the patience to wait for the 50% off, I would have, but I am so glad to have gotten it already to be able to go ahead and start creating my albums and other fantastic digital projects!

Let me know if you want to order it on the 1st.  I'll be happy to do it for you, or you can click on my link to the right to place the order yourself.  Either way, it can be shipped right to your doorstep!!

You can see the rest of my MDS posts by clicking HERE.  You will want to click on the post title links to see any photos that are included in the posts.

1 comment:

  1. Marie - Your MDS page looks so cool! I am definitely waiting until Nov to get this, since that's my month for the hostess club I'm in. This is so inspirational!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)