***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 2, 2009

My Digital Studio....

MDS



OH MY GOSH!!!  I am RIGHT NOW, AS I TYPE, watching a webinar hosted by Stampin' Up! for demonstrators, about MDS. 

As Mark Jessen (the speaker) just said, MDS is NOT JUST Digital Scrapbooking!!!  It is a Digial Paper-Crafting Solution!!!!  It can be used to make calendars, flyers, blog headers (the whole blog design in general!!), scrapbook pages, cards, elements for your paper-crafting projects, and anything else that you might want to make pretty and print out!!!! 

It is AMAZING and I am buying mine TODAY!!  I'm not even going to wait for the chance to get it discounted in October.  I am just THAT excited about it!!!!  I can't wait!!!  :) 

If they wouldn't have to kill me (he he he, LOL!), I would copy the screen right now and upload it here as a picture.  He's showing some of the GORGEOUS templates that are there for those of us who don't want to create our own scrapbook layout from scratch (you can do that though too if you want!!).   They're SOOOOO pretty!!!! 

I will let you all know when I am done making my very first book (I've never made a complete scrapbook before!!!!!!!!!!!  If I can, I'll even share some of it with you. 

I can't wait!!!  Oh wait, did I say that already!??!?!  ;)  Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)