***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 21, 2009

Another Digi Page

8x8 15-percent-011



Here is another 8x8 page that I made for one of the 2 albums I have completed using Stampin' Up!'s new papercrafting software called My Digital Studio.  I made one album with a fun and whimsical look/feel and then I made a more elegant album.  It was hard to find pictures that weren't goofy of my kids for the more "serious" album, but here are some from when the kids got to go sit in a HUGE C-17 Air Force jet.  It's the plane that their daddy flies.  Oh, and they call their grandfather "Baba" which is the Persian word for father.  We call him this because my dad is from Iran and the word for grandfather is harder.  I am sure by the time they're 10 or so they'll start calling him something different, although I still call my grandfather Poppie which sounds just about as juvenile.  :)  Enjoy!!!

PS - you should be able to click on the picture and see the page in a larger size.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic page. I love the clean and simple layout. I have to play around with the program a bit more, but so far I'm loving everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, so you are making me drool. this page is awesome. 2 albums already? you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)