***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 17, 2009

Chalkboard Card

DSCN8137



I think it's called the Chalkboard technique, right?  The card is a bit bright - not my usual color palette.  Anyway, hope you like the card.  I'm in a bit of a hurry so no dry humor for you today!! ;)

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy
Paper:  Pink Passion, Old Olive and Basic Black CS
Ink:  VersaMark, Whisper White craft ink and Basic Black classic ink
Accessories:  Stampin' Pastels, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Sponge Daubers


 






Upsy Daisy             Item # 111710               $18.95

Upsy Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Oooh ... beautiful card ... one that I will definitely copy! And not too bright for my taste! Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)