***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 31, 2006

(Yesterday....) Happy Halloween!

I tried and tried to get this to post yesterday, but Blogspot seemed to be having issues. Here's what I said in the post that was supposed to go through yesterday:

Happy Halloween everyone! I will post a couple of pictures of what I worked on today for my craft fair, and I will post a couple of pictures of my 2 beautiful little girls.

First, here are pictures of just a couple of the calendar/post-it note holders I made today.
This last group of pictures are of the girls before we went Trick-or-Treating. Emma (my 3-year old) wanted to be Belle because Belle wears a yellow dress. Yellow, of course, is Emma's favorite color. Sarah (my 2-year old) was Tinkerbelle because it was the cutest costume we could find in her size. Sarah has a rash on her face, unfortunately, from being sick (like me). When a 2-year old blows their nose a lot, they tend to do a lot of wiping of their face and it has really irritated her skin. I wish I could airbrush it off!!! Anyway, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of your girls - the closeups are especially darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yourcalendars, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)