***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 28, 2006

What a Find!!!!

I just discovered the BEST website!!! It is a crafter's heaven with very good pricing on all kinds of items from patterened papers and card stock, to metal tins that you can alter, to Prima flowers, to ribbon, to scrapbooking kits, to die cutting systems, to scrapbook albums, and on and on!!! Here is the link to Scrap-A-Latte . They have (as far as I can tell after ordering) a 2 flat-rates for shipping either through normal USPS mail, or PRIORITY rate USPS. Don't blame me when you go broke after visiting the site. At least you got more for your money in the process!! :)

****Note**** I found that on Scrap-A-Latte, they offer a referral reward program. So, if you go to the site and buy anything, the first time you do, please follow the instructions below. It is a great deal for me, and a great deal for you when you tell your friends about it! My e-mail is mcclellans@stx.rr.com Thanks!

"We offer a Referral Reward Program! If you refer our site to a fellow scrapbooker, when they place their first order, ask them to type in your email address as the person that referred them to our store. This should be placed in the comment section of the shopping cart during checkout. If a new customer tells us they were referred by you, we will send you a gift certificate for $5.00 to use on anything in our store."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)