***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 24, 2006

Now I'm a Liar Too!

That's right, first I was a cheater, now I'm a liar! I was going to only work on projects for the Santa's Workshop looming ahead in my near future, but since Sunday I've been wanting to give a friend of mine a card. The only problem was that I had it pictured in my head, and still needed to make it! Hopefully you'll think it turned out okay. I'm not so sure about the ribbon I used since it's mostly hidden. I do like the colors though. They were inspired by the piece of ribbon. The colors used are Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla. Thanks for looking!


You can leave me comments at the end of each post. So far not many of you are and I would love to hear what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, I really love the shadowing around the flower and the subtle use of the ribbon looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)