***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 21, 2006

The cutest girls in the world!

We went camping last week at a Boy Scout campsite in Texas near San Angelo. It was a great time. We went because Peter is involved with Scouts, even though we don't have boys, and they asked him to be the "Chair" at this Cub Scout campout. It was a very nice camp - there was a river running through it, and the girls loved to listen to the crickets "singing" to us at night as Emma called it. Following are a couple of pics of them being cute.

I can squeeze harder Mommy!

I can hug nicely too
And lastly, some really silly faces!

We got to go out on paddle boats while we were there, here are some pictures of that.

Mommy with Emma

Peter with Sarah

For your viewing enjoyment, here's a (really bad) Family Picture

They had a race car there of some kind (not something I know much about) and the girls got to sit in it

It will be about 14 more years before we really have to worry about the fact that Sarah REALLY likes to drive!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! I love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those CUTE little redheads!! I am still completely tripped out by the fact that you have kids. : )Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)