***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 28, 2006

Test

I am trying out a free feature of blogspot.com where you can subscribe to my blog simply by clicking on the "Feedblitz" link that is on the right side of your screen, a little below this post. I hope to not see the number "1" in that little orange box for long - since that "1" represents me. I hope that this post will generate an e-mail to myself letting me know of this post. We'll see. If I don't like it, I may delete the code for this function from my blog template. You know, I'm learning SO MUCH by having this blog. And I thought all of those Computer Science classes at the Air Force Academy were stupid! I think I have an easier time editing the code that is associate with my blog because of them. I'm not a pro or anything, but hopefully I'll manage! Take care, and good night! You'll hear from me next week - Sunday's my no blogging day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)