***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 24, 2006

I'm Cheating Already!

That's right. Neither of these cards were made today. I needed to save my little bit of free time for working on the projects I'm preparing for the Santa's Workshop Vendor Fair I'm doing in about a week amd a half. I've been hooked on browns lately, so hopefully you can handle some brown holiday cards.




This City of David card was made for the last swap I was in. Some of you have it :) On the inside of this card is the Scripture from Luke 2:11, "FOR UNTO YOU IS BORN THIS DAY IN THE CITY OF DAVID A SAVIOUR, WHICH IS CHRIST THE LORD."




This snowflake card is for the Vendor Fair I'm going to at Sacred Heart on the 4th of November. Both were fairly easy to make but I think their simplicity adds to their charm. I hope you enjoy them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)