***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 12, 2009

SCS WT217

What's all that gibberish in the title, you may ask?  Well, over at Splitcoast Stampers, the challenge last Thursday was "Ways to Use It" #217.  Anyway, I made this card for the challenge, which was to use Kraft CS on your card.

DSCN6737



So....I really like this card.  I meant to post it the day I posted it to SCS, but I forgot.  Sorry.

I know it's the same color as all of my SIM cards, but that was random because when the challenge was to use Kraft CS, since I had all of this Bella Bleu DSP sitting around I just had to use some more of it.  And, the Friends 24-7 stamp set called out to me.  I figured I would make an Anniversary card out of it since I needed one.  So...this was the result.  I'm pleased with it.  What do you think?  Go check out the SCS WT217 challenge - it's a fun one and very easy to get creative with!!!














Stamps: Friends 24-7, Hugs & Wishes
Paper:Kraft and Not Quite Navy CS, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta ribbon, Very Vanilla Button, Linen thread, paper piercing tool and template

6 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is stunning! Such shabby chic goodness, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I love the color combination, and the pierced row below the sentiment. It's little details like that which really add the finishing touch to a card.

    I think I'll file this one for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! I love damask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the damask too, makes a really nice 'statement' very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)