It's late, I'm up and setting this to publish at 6:00 am, less than six hours from now. My kids are sick, I don't feel too well, but I am so excited because a friend and fellow stamper took the plunge to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I'm just so excited for her!! I still remember how fabulous it was when I first signed up - and it still is, I just have more on my plate now and don't get to enjoy it as much.... Anyway.... I thought I would do a Friday Fill-In:
1. Moving sucks a lot - a whole lot.
2. Live free.
3. My best quality is my empathy.
4. Attention to details. (Sorry, it's the Air Force Academy in me....)
5. In nearly 10 years, I have moved 10 times.
6. A husband at home is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe getting more than 6 hours of sleep one night, tomorrow my plans include getting my kids well and Sunday, I want to hopefully make it to church with germ-free kids!