***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 16, 2009

Only TWO more to go!!!!

DSCN6818



DSCN6816After this sketch from Card Patterns, I have only two sketches left to create with before my term on the DT over at CP comes to an end.  I just love Michelle's sketches and while I know that I will probably become a stamping slacker when I don't have any "deadlines", I will definitely still join in over at CP as much as possible!!!  Maybe I do need to get back on a DT since it makes me stamp.  Of course, my Stamps in the Mail program gets me stamping too, and a new round of that starts in June.  See THIS post to join me!!!

Over at CP this week the sponsor is Toni from The Digi Shack.  She has some really awesome images over on her site and you really should check them out.  She also has donated a great prize package that you can check out over at the link I provided above to the Card Patterns blog.

If you've never used digital images, I think you'll love them.  You can get them at great prices, you can make them ANY size that you want, and they really are just so versatile.  Anyway, hope you like my card!!!

All items are SU! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps:  Flower Bunch digital image from The Digi Shack
Paper:  Kraft, So Saffron and Stamper's Select White CS (PTI), Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP, Bella Birds DSP
Ink:  None
Accessories:  Letter stickers from Michael's, Prismacolor Pencils, Diamond Stickles, Tombow Gray Shadow Marker, Pink Pirouette 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Bouquet and Latte Designer buttons, Old Olive button (retired), White Vintage button (PTI), linen thread, Paper Piercing Tool and Template, Stampin' Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. I love the colors scheme, layout and all of the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those deadlines do help!! Beautiful card! I love the colors and the sparkle on the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!!! I'm a huge fan of kraft based cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh marie, i love your card!! great use of the digi image, and i esp love the stickles on that flower. makes the flower look real pearly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love GLITTER! I owe you a big hug as usual too! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Marie! Love the great colors and the pretty flower image... cute buttons! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! this card turned out soo beautiful! I love the shadow around the image- and the stickles rock- but my fav part is the color combo! gorgeous!!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie you rocked this image! I love how shimmery the flowers are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)