***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 20, 2009

Last Chance!!

Today by 8:00 pm is the last chance you have to sign up for Stamps in the Mail for June-August.  The information is all HERE, except I left out (and just added in to the original post) that you will make 4 projects each month, 2 of each (so you can keep one and give one away), for a total of EIGHT projects in each kit!!!  Just to give you an idea of some of the techniques that will be coming:  
 
- EMBOSSING (yes, you will get EVERYTHING you need to heat emboss along with a list of ideas for different ways to emboss)
- POPPIN' PASTELS (you'll get pastels and the little finger daubers needed to really make your projects "pop")
- "GLITTER-IZING" (I love everything glitter, and you will get what you need to start making your creations really sparkle)
 
...and so many more!!!! 
 
I can't wait for this go-around.  I have some GORGEOUS projects lined up, and you will be so glad you joined.  The NEW CATALOG will come out while we're doing this round, and I plan on including some of the new colors in some of the projects.  Don't miss out!!!  E-mail me at mariemc01@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)