***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish a happy Mother's Day to ALL the women out there who read my blog (are there even any men that do?!?!)!!!  Whether you are a mother, grandmother, sister or daughter, you are able to have a motherly influence and relationship with others.  Never doubt the impact of your kindness, compassion, love and service for others.  Women are able to touch the lives of others as no one else can, and our nature is just that, natural, and it's there whether we are actually someone's mother or not.  Don't forget all of the ways that we can serve others and be that role-model for them, as a volunteer, friend, advisor, or yes...mother.  Thanks to all of you for the lives that you touch, and have a very happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)