***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

May 21, 2009

CAS Friends 24-7

dscn6734



This is one of those cards that is a lot prettier in person.  It uses a favorite layout of mine, which you can see as a sketch HERE on SCS.  It's the "K-dub" layout.  For anyone who follows Kristina Werner's blog, you'll know that she's the one who made this LO all the rave, and I think it's one I've used more often than any other.  Anyway, there's nothing complicated to this card, so I'll just leave the "explanation" at that :)

All items used are SU! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps:  Friends 24-7
Paper:  Kraft and Very Vanilla CS, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip classic ink
Accessories:  Kraft Taffeta ribbon, paper piercing tool and template, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)