***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 17, 2008

My AWESOME Secret Sister...

DSCN5368 



So, over at Go. Be Creative.we have been doing a Secret Sister "thing" since August.  In August and October we were to send hand-made items, and then in November we get a bunch of goodies and everyone is given a dollar amount that they "should" spend - so everyone has a base-line for how much to put into it.  Well, THIS was my gift for October.  Isn't it so fun?!?!?  It is a huge clipboard that actually has holes in the back to hang it on the wall and it is covered in this cute holiday paper and the little number tags to count down the days until Christmas are mounted with magnets.  Somebody put a lot of work into it.  My girls LOVE it and have been playing with it when I'm not watching.  I keep telling them to leave it alone so that we at least have it for one Christmas before they bend a number or something!! ;) 

Anyway, I haven't found out my SS yet - I should sometime this month.  She has been so awesome and I can't thank her enough for the gorgeous altered clock/photo hanging and this Christmas countdown calendar!!!

Last thing to mention for today is DON'T FORGET my Combat Boot Challenge!!!  I would love to have you join - there are so many of you that have been wanting to play and I hope that this is the week you are able to.  To see this week's challenge, click HERE.  I can't wait to see what you create and I definitely had fun using these bags for inspiration for mine.  If you want - feel free to use more than one bag to make more than one card.  The more, the merrier!!  I will be posting my card and the reader spotlight tomorrow.  Have a great Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)