***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 4, 2008

CBC02 Reveal

DSCN5330


Since I have to to go an activity at church tonight, I have to go ahead and post my CBC02 card.  I promise that this card looks much better in real life.  :)  If I had my Photoshop (on my computer that's at Dell getting Chicken Noodle Soup cleaned out of it) I could edit it to make it a little more true to life.  It's not my favorite card that I've ever made, but it's okay.  I kind of hit a slump this past weekend and was a little overwhelmed with all of the things I had to get done, so my card suffered for it.  I'm sure you can all relate.  Anyway, if you missed the 2nd Combat Boot Challenge inspiration photo, you can see the gorgeous cake HERE.  Here's the recipe for my card:


Stamps:  Always
Paper:  Basic Black, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White CS
Ink:  Basic Black and Almost Amethyst
Accessories:  1-1/4", 1-3/8", Scallop Circle and Word Window punches, Black ric-rac, Filigree Brad covered in Black StazOn, paper piercing tool and template


The spotlight this week is on Kelly  who was picked by using Random.org (which picked #2) so it would be totally "random".  She made SEVERAL cards - they would make such a great gift set!!!  Aren't they cute?!?! 


CBC02 #1  


CBC02 #2


CBC02 #3


CBC02 #4


CBC02 #5 


The gals who played along this week are:


Lynda


Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Very nice - I "Always" like the cards you make with this set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks better in person? It looks great right here on the computer screen! Very pretty. I need that bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card! I didn't get a chance to play along this week due to time constraints, but I'm hoping to be able to participate in the future.
    I do have a question about the bird stamp you used. It looks like one from Inkadoo, right? What's the secret to getting a nice solid image from a clear acrylic stamp? I've been having a little trouble with mine - any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie,
    Didn't want you to think that I didn't want to play a long, had a rough week. Andy Scratched my eye, haven't been able to see in the last few days. How do I get a pic of what I made on the website?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)