***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 4, 2008

Is it a bad one?

So...I had so much fun making my card for this week's Combat Boot Challenge.  I thought outside the box - you will really only see the colors used.  Perhaps you like the repeated elements on the cake, or the flowers, or the other shapes....Or, maybe it was the colors?  Whatever inspires you to stamp, that's what is important with my challenges!!  I guess this one isn't that popular though because only one person has posted a project so far.  I will post mine later today to give you guys a little more time...Oh well...next week's is already chosen, so we'll see how it goes.  I hope to continue the challenge, or I guess I could just show cards I make based on the photos and not challenge you all to do them too?  If you need to see the wedding cake again, go to THIS post.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a Great challenge.
    I just haven't had the time to
    do much stamping at all lately :(
    I hope you do continue...
    maybe someday I'll get a chance to
    join in. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not a bad one and it's one that I want to do but my stamping time is sooooooooo limited these days. Anyway, I LOVE the cake and find it very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)