***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day

DSCN4996


Today is World Card Making Day, and I figured since it is I should post a card too :)  This card was in a set that I made for a friend's baby shower as a prize for one of the games.  Once again - when mass producing - I don't go overboard.  I added some bling to the center of the flower and used my trusty "to You from me" stamp from the Best Yet stamp set and along with some paper piercing the card was complete!  So, why don't you pull out your supplies and make a card for someone you love or care about?  It doesn't have to be fancy, it can be simple like this.  The fact that you took the time to sit down and make it for the person is what counts.  Who doesn't like to get mail, anyway?  You'll brighten someone's day with just a few minutes of your time and it beats Hallmark's prices!!! :)


Stamps: Organic Grace, Best Yet
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White CS
Ink:  Not Quite Navy classic ink
Accessories:  Clear Rhinestone Brad (Paper Pretties kit), Paper Piercing Tool and Guide


For those of you who might be interested, SU! is having a special offer in honor of World Card Making Day that ends soon!!  See it below and contact me to ask any questions or to place an order.  You can also click on the "online ordering" icon in my right-hand sidebar to place your order securely on-line.  Stampin' Up! is excited to celebrate this holiday with you during the week of October 4-11.  During this week, SU! is offering 20 percent off Simply Sent card kits and Simply Sent Card Elements.  These can be found on pages 176 and 77 in the Idea Book and Catalog.


WCMD_US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)