This post will remain at the top until the drawing for the Boot Loot has taken place and the winner is announced. Check below for new posts daily.
I realized that I didn't hold a Boot Loot drawing when I hit 75K so I'm doing it now. Why now, you might be asking? Well, because I have been finally unpacking my stamping stuff and I have TONS of stuff that I need to get rid of to open up room for the new things I've gotten and basically just to get rid of some of my clutter.
So, here's what I'll be giving away (and I will post a picture as soon as I can take one):
- 100 sheets of 6x6 assorted RETIRED Designer Series Paper (DSP = scrapbook paper) plus some extra sheets of SU!'s old single-sided Designer Paper - for the ultra-observant, I don't have it cut yet so I used 100 sheets of the Prints/Patterns paper packs available as a Hostess Level I benefit in the catalog ;)
- New, unmounted 2008 Sale-a-Bration "Birthday Whimsy" stamp set - DIE CUT!!!!
- 20 chipboard coasters (4" x 4") for you to alter - they're sitting on top of the DSP and they make great mini-albums, just punch holes in them for binding, or you can put mini- calendars on them and a magnet or clip on the back
- 1 black "Ready-to-Make" picture frame (window size is 4-5/8" x 3") that you can cover with DSP
- 6 blank CD Literature files for you to alter (I've made them into books and posted here on my blog is one that I used to send a CD to a friend - link 3 together to make a cute mini-album!!!)
- Unopened tin of Accents and Elements - self-adhesive shapes that you can add to your cards/scrapbook layouts plus you can alter and re-use the tin!!!
What do you have to do to enter?
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me your favorite stamp set in the SU! Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog. If you don't have your own copy, you can go to this link (it is the "shop now" section of my SU! website so that you don't have to download the large file which is the whole IB&C - simply look in the shopping section for stamps to see them - you don't have to buy any!!!! Unless you want to, of course ;) )
2. Only 1 entry per person, and I will use random.org to draw a winner on the 13th of October at 9:00 am EST.
3. US and Canadian residents and military affiliated entrants with an APO/AE address!!