***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 30, 2008

Unfortunately....

Since I now have to "steal" my hubby's computer when he's home, I will not be able to respond to every comment that is left like I usually do.  By checking my e-mail so much less while my computer is not working, my e-mail gets really full and I can't get through it as quickly.  Just know that I appreciate EACH AND EVERY comment that you leave.  I will get back to personal replies as soon as my laptop is repaired (crossing my fingers it even can be!!!).  Take care!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally understandable! I'm amazed that you always respond. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am amazed that you personally response to every comment and that really makes me feel sooooo special. I hope that you are up and running solo with your beloved puter soon. May your laptop have a speedy recovery..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problemo, don't worry, be happy!
    HBF!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)