THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL THE END OF THE BOOT LOOT CONTEST (OCTOBER 20TH). PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR NEWER POSTS!!!!!!
Did you know that I have been blogging for TWO years on the 20th of October?!?! I can't!!!! Something else I can't believe is that fellow blogging buddy, Kristine over at Ink Something, has been blogging for 2 years on the EXACT SAME DAY!!!!
Well, maybe it's not that big of a deal, but we thought we would have some fun celebrating our Blogoversaries TOGETHER, with YOU!!!
This gorgeous Boot Loot can be YOURS and SO CAN THE BLOG CANDY THAT KRISTINE HAS POSTED ON HER BLOG!!!!! I've posted a picture of hers below (sorry, my computer messed up the sizing but there is a MUCH prettier and clearer picture on HER BLOG).
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment telling me what your favorite post is on my blog (go ahead and look back through my archives if you would like). You can either link the post to your comment, OR if you don't know how to do that, make sure to tell me the title of the post and date it was posted so that it is easier for me to find. Please limit it to ONE answer, not several that you like. :)
- Visit Kristine's blog and do the same on hers - you DON'T have to tell me which one of hers you picked - tell her!!!
- Feel free to link this post on your blog so others will want to participate and get the chance at winning.
The first two things are what you HAVE to do to be considered to win. I will pick a winner and post the name at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Kristine will also pick a winner, and who knows, you might win BOTH!!!!!!
Below are more pics showing a close-up of most of the items and they are preceded by a list of what exactly is in the Boot Loot.
- 6 pages 12" x 12" assorted color GLITTER papers
- 1 NEW package of Making Memories "hul.la.ba.loo" Embellishment Paper - 24 sheets of 12" x 12" paper (4 sheets of 6 patterns) and 2 die-cut sheets
- 1 pkg Making Memories"hul.la.ba.loo" chipboard alpha stickers (2 sheets/110 stickers)
- 1 pkg Making Memories"hul.la.ba.loo" pack of circle brads (90 medium brads in 6 colors)
- 1 pkg Making Memories"hul.la.ba.loo" epoxy buttons (30 total pieces)
- 1 new and unmounted DIE-CUT stamp set - Friendship Blooms (set of 5 stamps)
- 1 package of LOTS of Robin's Nest Dew Drops in the "Boot Loot" variety - my favorite assortments all in one container!!
- 2 rolls (5 yds each) Metallic ribbon - gold and silver
- 2 chipboard flowers to alter
- 1 6"x4" acrylic photo frame to alter (see my 3-D projects for ideas)
- 2 blank mini albums from CTMH ("retired" I am pretty sure) to fill and alter
- 20 4" x 4" coasters to alter
- 10 blank CD Literature files for you to alter (I've made them into books and posted here on my blog is one that I made for a friend to hold a CD. Take this a step farther and link 3 together for an adorable mini album!!!)
- Large heart eyelets - some used, perhaps about 1/8 of the package at most
- Small flower eyelets - some used, perhaps about 1/8 of the package at most
Whew!!! I think that's all of it. I can't wait to see what you guys say! Good luck in the contest!!
PS - Don't forget to BUY MY STAMPS that I have for sale, along with a couple of other things. I'm BEGGING you - before my hubby realizes just how much I DO have!!! ;) he he he