***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 14, 2008

You're gonna want it!!!

September_gbc_peek


The above paper sample is just one of the totally yummy sheets of paper in the September Scrapbook Kit over at Go. Be Creative.  So, if you love it like I do, Go. Sign Up. !!!  This kit club is well worth your money.  You will get more in one kit than you know what to do with and the coordinating items and add-ons make the creative possibilities endless!!!  The papers are by Whoop Dee Doo.  Just the name is fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)