***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 29, 2008

Another card for SC190

Dscn4431


This card was made to go along with a gift I sent one of my best friends.  My eldest daughter is sure that she's going to marry my friend's little boy (they're both 5 yrs old), and we were just so excited to hear the news that they have a new addition to their family.  We love them all so much and really miss them.  Our fingers are crossed that in a couple of years they might join us here at Dover for our last little bit at this base before we move on again.  One can hope, right?!?!


I again use the SCS Card Sketch Challenge layout for this card.  See SC190 here.


Stamps:  Pun Fun, Short & Sweet, Canvas BG
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Whisper White CS, Bella Rose DSP
Ink:  Basic Black Classic Ink, White StazOn
Accessories:  Circle Cutting System (Creative Memories), Black striped ribbon from the Jersey Ribbon Originals package, Small Oval, 1-1/4" Circle and Designer Label punches, black journaling marker for doodles

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)