***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 12, 2008

Convention Swaps....

So, here are a couple of more Convention swaps I received.  If the creator listed the recipe I will post it, if not I will try to at least give you the stamp set(s) used.


Dscn4286


This lovely card was made by a super fun gal named Marti Hollingsworth.  She was just so happy and cheerful and it was a pleasure to finally meet her in person.  I can tell she put a lot of time into this card.  It's so pretty!!!  She supplied a recipe, so here it is:


Stamps:  Heard from the Heart, Wow Flowers
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories:  1/4" Choc. Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Old Olive Poly Twill, Pretties Kit, Sponges, Crystal Effects, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Photo Corners Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch


Dscn4287


Well, the gal who made this one didn't stamp/write her name on the back and if there was a sticker it fell off.  But, isn't it cute?!?!  She also used the Heard From the Heart stamp set and some of the GORGEOUS new Bella Rose DSP.  If I find out who made this card I will add the name in.


I'm sure the ladies would be pleased to know if you like their cards, so when you comment you're leaving it for them, not me!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)