***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 26, 2008

SC 190 Meets Pun Fun

Dscn4422


I have a very dear friend who just had a little girl and I made this card to accompany the gift I'm mailing her.  I used the Card Sketch Challenge for the LO (SC190).  A 14-year old girl was the creator of this sketch!!!  I couldn't believe it when I saw it.  Go check it out here.  My card measures 4-1/4" square.  Enjoy!


Stamps:  Pun Fun, Short & Sweet
Paper:  Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette CS
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon, Circle Cutting System (Creative Memories), black journaling pen for doodles

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)