***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 15, 2008

Yes, MORE swaps....

I hope you're not getting bored yet.  These swaps are allowing me to get my house unpacked and my daughter ready for school.  As much as I want to stamp/create, I really don't have the time right now.  SO...on to the swaps.


Dscn4294


Dscn4296 This card is made by the lovely Monica Croteau.  She was super fun to meet and if you haven't met her, you haven't had FUN yet.  She is a blast to be around, and between her and her sister Melanie (Hopes), our group couldn't have been in better hands.  This is one of my favorite cards - the color combo is not one I would have chosen myself, but it is just GORGEOUS.  Also, as you can see to the left, I took a close-up of her little shaker window made with a metal edged tag.  She filled it with some fun microbeads and glitter and hearts.  Don't you just love this card?!?!  I think it must have taken her forever to make 30+ of these cards for our swaps.  I love how the scallops frame the shaker window, too.  So cute!!!


Dscn4293


This card is made by Sharon Hebestreit (thanks Carmen and Kasie for letting me know!!!).  I think that Heartfelt Thanks has to be one of my all-time favorite stamp sets.  It's so versatile and elegant.  This card has touches of gold that make it super pretty in person - the outline image adds the perfect touch embossed in gold.  All that paper piercing had to make these cards take forever!!!


Well, I'm sure that these ladies would love to hear your kind words -  I know I really appreciate them when you leave them for me!  Take care and I hope you have a great weekend!   

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that Sharon made this great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marie, this one is Sharon's card. HTH.
    Kasie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is still one of my favorite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)