***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 14, 2008

Isn't Convention just great?!?!

So, I think besides the friends, swapping has to be one of the highlights of Convention (and of course the FREE stamps/stuff they give us!!!).  Here are two more swaps from the WOW swap that I was in.


Dscn4290


Dscn4291Daphne Laswell stayed at the "Hopes Hotel" (our friend Melanie's house) with me, and she made this gorgeous little photo wallet.  I just LOVE it!  As you can see to the left, there is an inside shot that I think if you click on it, will become larger.  Daphne lives in the Aloha state and she is one of the sweetest people that I met there.  We had some great talks and she can tell you....my favorite color is Baja Breeze....and my living room is that color :)  I think she must have heard me gush over Baja Breeze every time I saw it!  ;)  Daphne's recipe tells us that the photo wallet uses the stamp set True Friends, and the ink/CS colors Pacific Point, Bordering Blue, Real Red and Sahara Sand.


Dscn4292


Judy Szugda made this cute card.  She was kind enough (I wasn't as kind with my WOW swaps, just my anme was stamped on the back) to give us her recipe, so here it is:


Stamps:  Floral BG, Dreams du Jour
Paper:  Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessorires:  White grosgrain ribbon, Pretties kit, Coluzzle, 1/2" punch, 1/16" punch, Aqua Painter, SNAIL adhesive, Dimensionals, Tombow "mulit" adhesive, paper snips


Isn't this just a great card?!?!  I'm sure both of these ladies would love to hear your kind comments, so thanks in advance!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)