***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 2, 2008

Stationary Box Cards (A-2 Size)

Well, as you saw in yesterday's post, I made a Stationary Box and inside of it were 12 different sized cards/tags.  Here are the A-2 sized cards that I made.  I made 2 of each card.  I hope you like them, and all supplies were in the GBC Coconut Mango July kit.  You can get it here.

Dscn0711


Dscn0709For this card I left off any sentiments so that I could basically have a blank card good for whatever the recipient of my Stationary Box might want/need to use it for.  I even took a close-up pic of the paper piercing and the adorable crocheted flower (they come in the kit!!).  It's a simple card, but simple is something I prefer most of the time :)  I can't tell you how sweet the little crocheted flowers are.  I love them!!  I also love paper piercing so you'll see a lot of that from me here on this blog - if you haven't seen enough of it from me already! ;)


Dscn0714


Dscn0715For this card I hand-wrote the word "thanks" so sorry if it's not that pretty.  I LOVE the velvety flowers that are included in this kit!!  I wanted to just put them all over the card but settled with just putting three on the card.  I have a close up for you too, so  that you can see the great texture of the flower.  They are soft and so pretty!  And, of course...there's paper piercing! :)  I did sand this Core'Dinations Orange CS - can you tell?  It's kind of hard to see.  They have so many colors and the Coconut Mango kit has FOUR of them!  What's so great about Core'Dinations CS?  Well, it doesn't have a white core, it has a colored core that's a lighter shade of the outside for some really pretty monochromatic/tone-on-tone colors.  It also really makes the texture pop without being so bright (white) that you can't see it as well.   


I would love to hear what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)