***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 24, 2008

Boot Loot Winner!!!!!

Drum roll please........


Cindy Vernon you are the winner of the Boot Loot!!!!! Random.org picked commenter # 11. Please e-mail me your snail mail address (see e-mail link in the sidebar) and it will be shipped to you when the August kits are sent out to customers from Go. Be Creative.  Congratulations Cindy and thanks so much everyone for playing!!!!  I will try this again next month and depending on participation levels, that may be the last month I do it, so be sure to tell your friends to come play next month!!!


Gotta go get my household goods delivered here at Dover, so I've got to run.  My arms are sore from painting all day yesterday - boy do I wish I was about 4-5" taller, it would make the world of a difference!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)