***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 3, 2008

Stationary Box 3x3 cards

Dscn0704 The stationary box that I posted a couple of days ago had lots of cards in it.  There were two of each of these little 3x3's inside.  I loved how quick and easy they came together and I think that they're super cute.  What do you think?!?  All supplies used on the cards were in the July Coconut Mango kit from GBC.  Get yourself one of these kits today before they run out!!!  


Dscn0707 I really enjoyed the chocolate letters made by artsy.licious.  So much so that I bout 3 sets of them and they include several letters each of upper AND lowercase letters!!!!  Again, the cursive writing on the card is my poor penmanship.  I was trying not to use anything that wasn't in the kit.  I think next time I'll have to pull out some stamps - my handwriting is atrocious - especially on the scrapbook pages I made!!  I would love to hear what you're thinking of this kit and these cards.  That's what my blog is for ;)


PS - the scrolling shapes on the letters are actually gold - the camera/lighting don't show it well. 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)