***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 2, 2008

I WON!!!

Well, I don't know if there were any more entries in my category than the card I submitted, but I'm still happy - so don't tell me if there weren't, I would rather be oblivious :)
Anyway, I submitted the card in THIS post for "A Way With Words - Thinking Outside the Box". I felt pretty clever because I used THREE stamp sets to create the sentiment and I don't think it's obvious that that's what I did they join together so well. That's the beauty of KSS's clear stamps!! You can check out the other winners of the contest here. You should check out their next contest when it is posted here and play along yourself.
What did I win you might be wondering? A free $15 stamp set!! I couldn't make up my mind so I bought one and then picked my other one as my prize ;)
Anyway, gotta run but thought I would announce my fun news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)