***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 8, 2008

RAK's are so fun!!! :)

So I felt super special when I came home from my holiday trip that went bad.  It's not often that I get RAKs and these two are so pretty.  The first one is from Annette.  She even included some ribbon inside.  What a sweetie!!!

Dscn1090


This 2nd card is from Clara who won my boot loot about 2 Boot Loot's ago and this card was made using some of the papers and chipboard that she received.  Isn't it adorable!!!


Dscn1092


Thanks ladies!!!


PS - I've been doing a whole lot of stamping that I can't show you yet.  BUT, I will be getting my SU! preview order items on the 10th so as soon as those babies get into my hand you will get to see some  of the items I make with them.  I CAN NOT wait to get the scalloped border punch!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cool. I loved that set, too. :-)
    Nothing big, just had to deal with moderator mean duties. I had to take care of clarifying a little rules and it affected one gal pretty much. It wasn't fun and the game is getting to me a little. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)