***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 2, 2006

What I did Today

I got a lot done. I finished 9 post-it note holders, 9 beaded pens, one checkbook cover and beaded pen, 2 band-aid tins with little coordinating 3 x 3 thank you cards bundled with them, 12 more cards, and frame with the word FAITH in it. I also began organizing all of my items in the baskets and bins that they'll go in, along with collecting catalogs to take. It doesn't sound like I did much, but it was a lot and I still have at least that much more work to do! Below, you'll see some pictures of a couple of the items I made.

These first two pictures are the two little band-aid tins I made, along with their accompanying thank you notes. The thank you notes have ribbon tied around them to secure them - it's not actually part of the cards.

The next picture is the FAITH frame that I made. All of the pictures posted today seem brighter than they actually are. In this particular picture, I feel like in real life the colors match better. All of the items used in the making of the framed art come from SU! so they all match perfectly even though they don't really appear to here. The scriptures is Hebrews 11:1 and it says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." The frame might have been prettier without the scripture on the bottom and with the word centered, but I really wanted the scripture on there....I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)