***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

November 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

It's my mom's birthday today, so I wanted to take a minute to say happy birthday to her. She has definitely been the most inspirational woman in my life. I can see a little of her in me from time to time, and it's always when I feel like I'm being a positive influence on the world, or on someone else. She is always more concerned about others than she is about herself. She is a teacher, and loves to learn about everything. Her students always love her because she wants them to be genuine, and she teaches us to love ourselves for who we are and that we don't need to fit some mold and be someone we're not. I only hope to be able to love others as she does. So, happy birthday Mom, you deserve it!!!!!

I wanted to update my readers. I've been super busy this week with something to do/somewhere to be each night. My husband goes on a short weekend TDY this Friday (which oh so conveniently takes him straight to where his brother is getting married, so the trip to the wedding is on the AF! Congrats Doug and Heather!!!), so I'll be too busy tring to watch the girls and finish up some gifts/cards for swaps I'm in that got HUGE (16+ people in BOTH!) to post anything probably until Monday. We have friends coming to dinner Sunday that are going to be moving soon (I'm sad - I will miss them!) and then Tuesday we drive to Mesa for Thanksgiving and won't get back until the 1st. So - you won't be hearing from me for a while. I will do my best to post my swap items on here before I go so that at least at the top of the screen is a stamped item - not words from me blabbing.

Take care, and make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)