***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 30, 2007

Upcoming Blog Candy

When my hit counter gets to 45,000 (can you BELIEVE it's close?!?!?) I will do a blog candy drawing that day. You'll have 24 hours from the time I post the blog candy announcement to comment on THAT post and then I will use random.org to draw a winner. Unfortunately, I will only mail to US residents due to the crazy shipping cost I paid last time a Canadian won - I guess it increased back when stamps increased in the US???? I'm super sorry ladies, but I don't want to go broke on blog candy or I'll not be able to do it as often as I would like. Tomorrow I will post a card, yes a REAL card. It's a simple one that I helped a friend to make, but it's a fail-safe layout that I use quite often when I need something attractive and also pretty quick. Take care and Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't the cost of postage just suck twinkies? My secret pal is in Austrailia and it costs me a fortune to send to her. We've finally agreed I'll send a package every 2 months instead of every month. Before I would send a tiny box with maybe $7-10 worth of stuff in it and it'd cost me $20 to ship. Then I found out they had the flat rate shipping for international - it's $40 but it's a big box. So I can fit a lot more in it for two months worth and the postage still comes out to about $20 per month.Can't wait to see what your candy is!Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)