***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 15, 2007

Finally....SC144


I finally got time to stamp, but it was for a workshop I had this past Saturday. I really liked the sketch from two challenges ago so I used it for my layout. You can see the info on the challenge here. I hope you like it! Happy stampin'!

Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn, Black SU! marker
Accessories: SU! eyelets, crop-a-dile, font from free font site, dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! The patterned paper works fantastic with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love those spiders, and your use of the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute. Love the spiders (not something I'd say in real life).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Glad you finally got a chance to play. Better late than never.Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Scrappin and Stampin in TexasOct 18, 2007, 1:28:00 PM

    Marie,This is super cute...I just love halloween cards. Have a great weekend. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those spiders are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card! I love the clean look of it! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Halloween card, and I love this sketch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just can't get enuff of these lil guys...Big smiles every time I see them... :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)