***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 3, 2007

Another Celery and Bayou Card


I was really liking this color combo when I made Jennifer's card, so when I made one for Michele I used the same colors and stamp set. Michele had surgery last week, so I wanted to send her a little note in the mail. This little close-up shot shows you another neat view like on Jennifer's card of the image stamped on Shimmery White CS with Stickles added on. Michele said she liked it and I hope you do too! Here are the details:


Stamp Sets:
Event Full, Sincere Salutations

Paper: Certainly Celery Prints DS Paper, Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Shimmery White
Ink: Black StazOn, Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Celery 5/8" grosgrain, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad, Blue Bayou Double-Stitched grosgrain

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the sparkle and great color combo!~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that touch of glitter! Great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! How do you get the bow or knot tied so perfectly??? You must share with me, I struggle with this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)