***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

October 8, 2007

Tying Bows

I was asked by Renée how I tie my bows. I don't think they're always that great, but thanks for the compliment! As for how, I do mine the very same way that Sherri Barron showed her readers in this post on her blog, Fun to Stamp. I LOVE her blog and her creations are marvelous. You should check it out!! I didn't have time to make my own tutorial, so I'm just referring you to hers, so let her know you love it when you check it out.

I hope to get some stamping done and posted on here in the near future. Peter has the day off today, and we had a very busy weekend, so I've not gotten the chance. I have my first workshop for SU! tomorrow since FEBRUARY so needless to say I've got a lot to do to refresh and get ready for that. Anyway, take care and check out Sherri's blog!!!


2 comments:

  1. It is a great tutorial with excellent photos, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] by Marie on April 29, 2009 A long time ago I made a post that shared a link to Sherri Barron’s blog where she showed how she ties her bows.  I [...]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)