***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 30, 2007

Pictures from Elizabeth's Wedding

My beautiful sister got married on August 18th and it was the best day of the whole year that she could - it was my birthday! I will forever remember her anniversary and I think that was the secret reason she chose it ;)

Emma and Sarah were her flower girls, and Elizabeth's colors were white, pink and black. She looked gorgeous and this first picture is of the girls admiring her while the photographer was taking some pictures of her and Aaron, her groom (a.k.a. Uncle Rockstar - he is a man of many talents - he could have gone to Law School but declined his acceptance and was in a band that actually recorded a CD and did some touring around the US, so the girls call him that).


This next picture is of the girls, aren't they cute?!?!?


This next one is of Elizabeth. Isn't she just so beautiful (not a question)!!!


Lastly, this is a photo of the whole wedding party.


I feel like a moron, I didn't get ANY pictures of me with her, or of my family, or of anyone with Daniel (even at the baby shower) while I was there. I hope that her photographer got some good ones and that I get some copies!!!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful children and the bride is exquisite. The table toppers were very elegant. It looked like a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty! Those table toppers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! The girls look soooooooooo beautiful and darling as does your sister. I LOVE weddings! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)