Here are the table-toppers that I made for each table at my sister, Elizabeth's, wedding reception. I had plans to make them on the Friday before (she got married on Saturday the 18th), but when I walked in my mom's house there were a bunch of people there for a surprise shower for ME! Of course they all took a long time to gush over Daniel, and Daniel made the shower last a little longer too with being super hungry that morning. When you breast-feed no one else can do it for you :) So, I ended up not getting to stamp that day and had 36 table-toppers still to make.
Elizabeth wanted them simple, but even as "simple" as I kept them, they were still pretty time intensive because of the layers under the numbers. I only took a picture of one of them, but as the numbers increased so did the size of the white card stock that they were on, so my layers were not just a simple one-size-fits-all kind of project. Clear as mud? I had four different sizes of layers to work with, and two colors I was putting behind each of them (pretty in pink and basic black), so I ended up getting TWENTY MINUTES to get myself ready for the wedding. Good thing no one was looking at me ;)
The recipe was pretty simple: white CS, basic black CS, pretty in pink CS, printed-out numbers from the computer, flourish stamp from the Baroque Motifs stamp set and some black ink!
***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***