***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 27, 2007

I'm Back...

We got back in town on Saturday and in my mailbox were several cards waiting for me. It was such a surprise and I'm so thankful. I hope to get a picture of them today to post tomorrow. I appreciate them so much.

I am still running around with my head cut off though, and my in-laws are coming to town for Daniel's baby blessing in 2 weekends, so that gives me that much time to get things squared away for their visit. We haven't recovered yet from me being in San Antonio for over a month, then coming home with a new baby, and then leaving after 3 weeks to go to my sister's wedding. There is luggage and clothes and all sorts of things from the 2 trips all over the house! So much to do!!!

My sister's wedding was incredible. I can't imagine everything my mom and she went through to get ready for it. The few days I was there it was crazy so I'm sure the months of preparation weren't dull. My mom even threw me a surprise baby shower the first day I was in town (the day before the wedding) and I must admit it's the FIRST TIME I've ever been successfully surprised. I'm one of those :) You can't usually slip something past me :)

So, stay tuned for some pics of some really cute cards, and also once the results are out in September about the design team I submitted for (I'm quite sure I WON'T make it, but you never know) I will show you the four projects I submitted to them. That and the table toppers I made for my sister's wedding are the ONLY stamping I've done since having Daniel. I'll share a pic of the table toppers too. Take care!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging, can't wait to see cards, and stuff from the wedding and shower. How nice of your mom to throw you a shower. Liz UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Marie!! It's great to hear from you. I know things have to be pretty tough right now.Congratulations to your sister and I'm glad to know that her wedding was incredible!! There is nothing like a wedding to fill the air with love.How is Daniel doing with that bad old acid reflux??Take care of yourself and enjoy your in-laws. I really, really miss you but I do understand.God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)