***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

August 13, 2007

As Soon as We're Back From the Hospital

I got a call at 8:00 this morning from the clinic on base that I need to go into town by 9:30 to take Daniel in to get an "upper GI" done at the hospital. I think it's purpose is to basically diagnose the acid reflux for real, and see what's going on in there. With that said, I've got to run, but I wanted to let you know I'll post the journal as soon as we get back. Oh, and everyone's making me feel like I promised to show you some AMAZING piece of art!!! :) It's nothing spectacular, so don't get upset when you're like, "that's not special!" It's just a gift I made a little girl :) Take care, and I'll post it when we get home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor little guy, I know this is sometihng they needs to do done but I'm sorry that it HAS to be done.We were at our favorite place, Cracker Barrel, for breakfast this morning. There was a baby boy about 4 weeks old screaming like crazy, I immediately thought of Daniel and that this baby could have reflux also or maybe colic, non the less, I felt sorry for him and his mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)