***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 19, 2006

Shameless Request

Well, I have a class that I'm getting ready for tonight - it's a Micro Bead class. I'll post what they're making tomorrow (hopefully). While I don't have any pictures to post now, I do have one request. I enjoyed the comments that were left when I first started my blog, and have noticed that even as people have subscribed in recent days, no one has left any comments. Now, I know people are reading because of my counter, but EVERYBODY likes to hear what people think about their work, or even just what they say, and I'm no different - especially when it's GOOD!!! So, if you have a second, when you view my different posts I would love it if you would take a second to let me know what you think - even if it's an older post. Thanks so much, take care, and wish me luck with my class tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer NellenbackDec 19, 2006, 7:34:00 PM

    Hey Marie it's Jennifer Nellenback. I loved your blog so much that I made my own. If you want to see it, my link is http://www.stampincrazy.blogspot.com/ I love the stuff that you have made. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie,I feel so bad. I love your blog! I can't believe that I don't comment on wonderful blogs. I just read them, enjoy them and that's it. From now on I will post a comment. I love all of your work. However your daughters ornaments about had me in tears. Those sweet little ornaments will be your treasures years from now. Thank you for sharing with me. Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family.Shelley Davis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)