***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 13, 2006

AHHHH!!!!

I'm SO SORRY that I've been so negligent in my postings! I have been very sick since Thanksgiving. I guess since it's going out in our Christmas letters, I might as well mention here that I'm pregnant. Just barely - 9 weeks along - but enough to have the worst morning sickness I've ever experienced. I've been sick ALL DAY long. I'm hoping the next few weeks as I close in on the 2nd trimester will bring some relief. Add in a cold that my girls and I have, and you've got one miserable house!

I've been working on projects when I can. I have a swap that I'm in twice, a shoebox swap with local demos, 2 baby books to make out of SU!'s journals before the 19th, 10 ornaments to finally put the ribbon on for my mom, AND a COOKBOOK to finish typing for my church. I told the ladies they would have it before Christmas, and because some of them didn't turn in their recipes to me until just 10 days ago, when you combine that with how awful I've been feeling, and 2 sick little girls that have to be tended to, it makes for some SLOW going!

I feel a bit overwhelmed, but I work best under pressure so I know everything will get done. The cookbook has to be done by tomorrow so that I can call for a price estimate and then collect all of the money from the purchasers Friday before we leave Friday afternoon/evening for San Antonio to get them made at an OfficeMax or similar place. Anybody have any recommendations for where to get them printed? Only the cover is color, and I want them spiral bound (the plastic coil type). They're not going to be too terribly long. Probably 50 pages or less. Let me know if you have any ideas on "national" stores where this can be done (ie OfficeMax, Office Depot, Kinko's, etc.).

Thanks so much for bearing with me. As soon as I can, I'll get some pictures up of what I've been working on. Take care, and have fun getting ready for Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)