***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 5, 2009

Thanks Bekki!

I figured I would schedule this post for today (Sunday) because I don't usually post on Sunday's, but I've been very negligent in thanking a blogging friend.  Bekki gave me this sweet award quite a while ago, and I just wanted to thank her for it.  I schedule posts so far out (I get to stamp randomly, and make as much as I can and then spread out the posts for as long as possible LOL) that I kept forgetting to add this one in.  Go check out her blog - she's super talented and also SUPER sweet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)