***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

July 27, 2009

Final Deal of the Week from SU!

So have you just been LOVING these deals that SU! has offered each week in July?!?  I know I have!!!  Below is the final deal of the week, with the details.  Don't miss out on buying it - you have to order by 11:50 pm MT on July 31st.  

 heart to heart punch








Deal of the Week: Heart to Heart Punch

You're going to LOVE our Heart to Heart punch, especially July 27-31 when it's just $10.99—that's more than 30% off the regular price of $15.95!



I just {heart} this punch!  He he he ;)  I have used it many times, but unfortunately my pictures using it are in some of the posts that I haven't gotten to yet to update the pictures after switching over from TypePad.  If you type in Heart to Heart punch in the search bar on the right-hand side of my blog, it will bring up the posts it's in, but the pictures won't show.  I am going to try and update the rest of my pictures while I'm at my parents and have some extra eyes to watch the kids.

If you want this punch (I promise you'll love it too - especially because it coordinates perfectly with an image of 3 hearts in the Love You Much stamp set!!), you can click on the "Order Stampin' Up! Online" link in my right-hand sidebar to order it now.  Enter item #113694 to make it yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)