***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 30, 2009

Maybe I'm Biased...

I  happen to think that all of the sketches that Michelle comes up with over at Card Patterns are fabulous.  I feel so honored to be on the very first Design Team over at Card Patterns and am sad that the term is drawing to a close.  Michelle, ever gracious, offered to us that we could extend our terms, but with my husband deployed I plan on doing some traveling so I just wouldn't be able to guarantee that I could get around to stamping.  I wouldn't want to hold up the posting each week!!  I am terribly sad that I won't be able to stay on past May, but you do what you have to do as a military spouse, and traveling is one way of keeping some sanity.

Anyway, the point of this post is to let you know that you really should check out this week's sketch.  As usual, it's terrific!  If you don't believe me, 100 other people have already played along and can tell you how much they enjoyed it.  So...what are you waiting for?!?!  Saturday a new sketch will be released, so make sure to stop back by then too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)